Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Revolution

Hi! I am back with a new Bang. Come lets make a difference, lets make a Revolution!!
The Revolution

What makes me wonder about this,
I know not,
Tears rolling down my dry eyes,
which wetted my face,
I sobbed deep in thoughts
about these men at the indian end,
Ending virtually their lives,
Fearless like the hyna,
Brave like the Royal indian Tiger,
and well, i don't know,
How they got all the guts from,
And fom where they got it,
But when today i remise,
And  see the the battlefield red,
I shiver,
And my hands getting colder,
There I see the red Torsos,
With blood oozing out,
I feel to immortalise these beings,
And bring up a Revolution,
A Revolution to bring out the truth,
To Curruption, to Conspiracy,
A Revolution to immortalise,
to these soldiers who now are mortal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment